Two shopping centers developed by NEPI, five office projects stretching over 110,000 sqm, a road passage, a multifunctional hall and a DYI store, are ten of the most important real estate investments delivered this year, on a market in which large projects worth hundreds of millions of euro missed, Business Constructor writes. OCTAGON CONTRACTING & ENGINEERING was involved in the construction of three of these projects: Hermes Business Campus, Green Court Bucharest and Green Gate.
|Top 10 investitii 2014|
The cumulated investments in these projects reached almost 350 million euro, while a shopping center, such as AFI Palace Cotroceni from Bucharest cost 300 million euro and the investment in Palas shopping mall from Iasi exceeded 250 million euro. Two of these investments, the office projects Green Gate and AFI Park, benefited from banking financing, which shows that the financial institutions keep being prudent in granting loans for construction.
Under these circumstances, two public projects have also reached the top of investments: the underground passage Mihai Bravu from Bucharest and the new Multifunctional Hall from Cluj, as well as a Dedeman store, a 16 mil. euro investment, built in Colentina.
The 10 projects are:
- Vulcan Value Center- shopping center covering 25,000 sqm, located in Rahova area; investment: 47 mil. euro
- Mihai Bravu Passage
- Targu- Jiu Shopping City- shopping mall with a leasable area of 27,000 sqm; investment: 30 mil. euro
- Dedeman Colentina
- AFI Park 2 and 3- two office buildings with 24,000 sqm of leasable space; investment: 40 mil. euro
- The Office Cluj- offices with 19,000 sqm leasable; investment: 26 mil. euro
- The Multifunctional Hall from Cluj- with a capacity of 7,200 seats; investment: 16 mil. euro.
- Green Gate- office building located on Tudor Vladimirescu Blvd.; investment: 57.5 million euro. OCTAGON performed the geotechnical works: diaphragm walls, bored piles, dewatering system and crown beam
- Green Court Bucharest- office complex developed in three stages on Barbu Vacarescu Blvd; investment: 46 mil euro. OCTAGON performed the infrastructure and superstructure works for buildings A and B
- Hermes Business Campus- office complex located in Pipera area, on 5-7 Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd. OCTAGON was general contractor for the first stage of the project: the construction of building B, and is currently building the foundation and superstructure of building C- the second stage of the project.
|Top 10 investitii 2014|